Working principle: when the brake pedal is pressed, the oil is pumped into the internal and external wheel cylinders, and the piston hydraulically makes the two brake blocks tightly press the brake disc to generate friction torque and achieve the purpose of decelerating the vehicle.
Advantages of Disc Brake
1. The thermal stability is good; since the brake lining pad has a small size with a working surface area only 12%～6% of that of the brake disc, the heat radiation is good; besides, since the brake disc, brake caliper and lining pad are all exposed in the air, heat can be radiated more easily.
2. The water stability is good. With the centrifugal force, water stained on the brake is easily removed; due to the wiping function of the ling pad to the disc, the brake can become normal gain through braking once or twice after being separated from water.
3. The braking torque is irrelevant to the forwarding and reversing of the vehicle.
4. With the same output braking torque, the disc brake is lighter and smaller than the drum brake.
5. There’s a small gap between the brake disc and lining pad (0.05～0.15mm), thus shortening the operating time of the cylinder piston, and possibly increasing the force transmission ratio of the brake driving mechanism.
6. Thermal expansion of the brake disc does not lead to stroke loss of the brake pedal like the brake drum, thus simplifying the design of the automatic gap adjusting device.
We mainly produce disc brake accessories like main caliber bodies, auxiliary caliber bodies, integrated caliber bodies and brackets. We can also process on the basis of drawings provided by the customers. The accessories are mainly made of QT600-3 ductile iron.
We have world-leading automatic casting equipment. By being produced with the vertical flaskless molding technology, various accessories of disc brakes have stable dimensions, small deformation, good hardness consistency, and good processing property. Our processing equipment includes numerical control lathes and processing centers, etc. We also have internationally advanced detection equipment including ARL photoelectric direct reading spectrometer from Switzerland, Zeiss metallographic microscope from Germany, carbon-silicon analyzer imported from Japan and Hexagon three-coordinate measuring instrument, to provide more stable and reliable product quality.