1. Include two types: double head studs and full thread studs selected based on user standards and requirements.
2. Material: carbon structural steel.
3. There are carbon steel studs of two types of mechanical properties. One is ordinary carbon steel studs. The product does not require heat treatment and is directly surface treated after production and processing. The other is high-strength carbon steel studs that require heat treatment, i.e., quenching and tempering. Quenching and tempering are necessary conditions for achieving high strength.
4. Specifications: M10 to M120, 3/8” to 5”
5. Standards: US standards, Chinese national standards, German standards, etc.
6. For pipelines, valves, railways, etc.