1. Include two types: ordinary hex bolts and heavy hex bolts.
2. Materials and grades: B8, B8M, 304, 316, A2-50, A2-70, A4-70, etc.
3. There are two means of formation for stainless steel hex bolts, cold forming and hot forming. Cold forming is for small-sized products such as those ≤M24. Hot forming is for big products.
4. There are stainless steel hex bolts of two types of mechanical properties. One is with solid solution treatment only. The other is with solid solution treatment and cold hardening. The products are guaranteed to be resistant to low-temperature impact above -196 °C. After solid solution treatment with cold hardening, the mechanical properties, strength, and hardness of the products are enhanced, and meet the requirements for high strength fastening.
5. Specifications: M10 to M48, 3/8” to 2”
6. Standards: US standards, Chinese national standards, German standards, etc.
7. Stainless steel hex bolts are mainly used in petrochemical, pump and valve pipelines, environmental protection equipment, power facilities, etc., with a wide range of applications.