1. Include two types: hex nuts and heavy hex nuts.
2. Materials and grades: 304, 316, 8, 8M, A2-50, A2-70, A4-70, etc.
3. There are two means of formation for stainless steel nuts, cold forming and hot forming. Cold forming is for small-size products. Hot forming is for small-size products.
4. The mechanical performance of the nut depends on whether or not cold hardening is performed. The cold hardened nuts have high strength and hardness and are used in applications requiring high strength fastening; without cold hardening, the nuts have low strength and hardness and are used in ordinary applications.
5. Specifications: M10 to M64, 3/8” to 2”.
6. Standards: US standards, Chinese national standards, German standards, etc.
7. Used with stainless steel studs or bolts. Mainly used for: environmental protection equipment, medical equipment, electric power facilities, petrochemicals, ship assembly, pump and valve pipelines, etc.