International ocean freight is one of the priorities of the company CARGO-EXPRESS. We have developed unique delivery schemes and can offer logistics routes that help optimize shipping by sea. We have significantly reduced delivery times and the means to pay for it. An extensive affiliate network in 75 countries and the ability to control cargo from 100 ports on different continents is the key to quality service without holidays and weekends, 24 hours and 7 days a week.
9 reasons to entrust international container shipping with CARGO-EXPRESS sea vessels:
1. Full control at the stage of “ground handling” - from receiving goods from the sender to delivery to the recipient at the destination
2. 24-hour tracking - determining the location of your cargo at any stage of the journey
3. Clear coordination of supplies to all port areas (from port areas)
4. Registration of a package of accompanying documentation, customs clearance, cargo delivery to the port and its operational warehouse processing
5. Survey service, the whole range of services for intra port forwarding
6. Operational booking, cargo insurance in a leading insurance company
7. Variant of container shipping - fully freighted container (FCL) or dispatch as part of a consolidated cargo (LCL)
8. Shipment of international goods under different conditions - FOB (port-to-port), EXW (door-to-door system), as well as the terminal-terminal scheme
9. Implementation of multimodal transportation (if necessary, by prior agreement) - delivery by ships to the port of the Baltic countries, Scandinavia, followed by road or rail delivery to the destination.