Pallet runner racking, is a storage and retrieval system. The pallet shuttle system consists in a specific rack and a mobile shuttle. This shuttle is a self-powered device that runs on rails in the storage lanes for the loading and unloading of pallets. It is transported to its location at the front or the back of a lane (in case of open back side) by a standard forklift. Once at its home position, the shuttle performs the loading and unloading tasks without any human intervention.
These tasks are instructed by the fork lift driver using a remote control. Once the tasks are completed the shuttle returns to its home position and is then ready to be transported to a new location for a new task.
- Pallets can be stored to unlimited depths
- Increased storage within the same or smaller square footage
- Increase operator productivity to 40 or more pallet moves /hour
- 1 cart can support up to 1,000 pallet positions
- A different SKU can be stored in each lane
- Reduced operating costs, Environmentally friendly