MAKS 6440 is a moderate molecular weight, cationic polyelectrolyte designed to neutralize charges of suspended solids.
MAKS 6440 is a liquid cationic polyelectrolyte recommended for use in the following applications:
- Conditioning for sand and gravel filtration of surface and industrial water
- Clarification of waste water/recirculating water
- Sludge thickening and dewatering in municipal waste treatment plants
- Sedimentation aid for clarification with inorganic flocculants
- Cationic component in 2-step flocculation
- Potable water applications (up to 57 ppm).
- Liquid, easy to handle
- Completely miscible with water
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Reduces treatment sludge
- Reduces or eliminates the need for pH adjustment
- Forms a large, rapid settling floc
- Is effective at low temperatures.