MAKS 6130 is a high molecular weight powder polymer with a medium cationic charge density and is readily soluble in water.
MAKS 6130 can be used in a wide range of applications, like
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press de-watering-increased production rate, cake solids and solids capture
- Thickening - improved compaction, settling drainage and effluent quality
- Dissolved air flotation - results in clearer supernatant, increased float solids and plant throughput
- Secondary clarification - improves final quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Easily soluble in water
- Produces dense, rapidly settling flocs
- Is highly active and therefore effective at low dosage rates
- Improve throughput and cake solids
- Contributes little to solids for further processing or disposal.