Natural fibers of a woolen plaid retain heat well, allow air to pass through and do not
create overheating - unlike synthetic rugs.
Natural woolen plaid does not accumulate statistical electricity and therefore
does not attract dust.
Wearproof - average service life of 7-9 years. Self-cleaning when airing days
high humidity. It’s enough to take it out and knock it out on both sides,
and then dry the plaid in a dry room.
- Strengthens the nutrition of tissues, improves metabolism;
- It has a rejuvenating effect on the skin,
- improves skin firmness and elasticity;
- Helps relieve inflammatory processes in the body;
- Helps to get rid of pain with arthritis, radiculitis and osteochondrosis;
- Improves the circulatory system, increasing blood microcirculation.